The Maplesoft Engineering Suite is based on Maplesoft’s core technologies, including the world’s most advanced symbolic computation engine and revolutionary physical modeling techniques. Together, they provide a new generation of engineering math and modeling tools that enrich your classroom and accelerate your research. With an intuitive multidomain modeling environment and powerful multibody modeling technology, Maplesoft’s suite of modeling and simulation tools are also uniquely suited to developing mechatronic systems.
- MapleSim illustrates concepts, and helps students learn the connection between theory and physical behaviour
- Dramatically reduce model development and analysis time
- Rapidly create system-level models to simulate the behavior of the entire system in a single environment
- Leverage revolutionary multibody technology for unparalleled flexibility and control of models
- Take advantage of advanced analysis, visualization, and programming tools to perform customized analysis and model investigations not possible with other tools
- Get the fastest auto-generated code for optimization and real-time simulation, including hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- Provides smooth integration with other tools, including MATLAB® and Simulink®
To learn more about Maplesoft’s solutions for Mechatronics and Robotics, click here to download the Robotics and Mechatronics Information Kit. This kit contains free resources that demonstrate how MapleSim and Maple are used within robotics & mechatronics applications.